make vinyl decals that can be applied to anything from
wood to glass to metal to
plastic, whether you need something the size of a
business card or an 8 ft. sheet of
aluminum...we’ve even done decals for windmill vanes!
Here are some examples:
- Window and automotive decals
- Small- and medium-sized vinyl signs (aluminum or plywood)
- Fleet markings
- USDOT number (cut vinyl or magnets)
- Corrugated plastic yard signs (one- or two-sided, with step stake)
- Static clings
- Bumper stickers
- Custom vinyl wall text (permanent)
- We typically install the graphics we cut, at our location. (Travel beyond 15 miles may be subject to an additional fuelsurcharge.)
- We can build the frames for aluminum signs, if you wish.
- We can use your artwork or we can create a design
for you. Design work is charged
the hour, or just give us your own high-resolution artwork.
Copyright © 2011 Dan Mark Graphics, LLC