We can do screen printing on almost any material…from cotton fabric to wood veneer.
Here are just a few examples:
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, infant onesies, security vests
- Card stock, vinyl decal material, static cling, envelopes, and paper bags
- Tote bags, aprons, towels, can coolies
- Corrugated plastic yard signs (one- or two-sided, with step stakes)
- Real estate signs, builder/contractor signs, political signs
- Handle t-shirt designs with up to eight colors.
- Personalize apparel via custom vinyl transfers, such as names or numbers on team jerseys; shirts for a bridal shower or bachelorette party; retirement or Christmas gifts.
- Supply the apparel, but we can also print on your own (clean!) shirts or other items.
- Do smaller runs; however, we will waive screen charges for large runs.
- Use your artwork or we can create a design for you. Design work is charged by the hour, or just give us your own high-resolution artwork.